PO Box 1346
Powhatan, VA 23139
Shop at Amazon? Use Amazon Smile!
Sign up to have a portion of your Amazon purchases donated to Lonesome Dove. It’s easy to do:
Click Here to Get Started
Use your Kroger Card
Just register your Kroger Card (see the steps below) and note that Lonesome Dove is where you want the awards to go.
- Register online KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card for Lonesome Dove after you sign up
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger
- On the Kroger website, click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, so click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number
- Update or confirm your information
- Enter the name of Lonesome Dove and select it from the list and click on confirm
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for Lonesome Dove until after you register your card
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count
Other Ways to Donate
- Donate New or Used Equipment. Most items donated to LDEC are tax deductible.
- Donate Gift Cards. We use them to purchase horse feed/supplies and food items for Veteran lunches.
- Collect and Remit.
- Proof of Purchase seals from Southern States horse feed (including Legends Feed and Triple Crown Feed).
- Bulk Feed Sales Receipts from Southern States.
- Proof of Purchase seals from Nutrena horse feed.
- Donate Gas Cards. These can be used by Veterans to be able to afford to come to practice and events since they are on a limited income.
- Donate Lunch. To be used by Veterans on riding session days or non-perishable food, drink, or supply items that can be used to provide lunch.
- Donate good quality hay and shavings. Our 4-legged volunteers deserve it!
Contact Us to Donate Items
If you are interested in donating items to be sold to benefit our emergency fund, please contact us at 804-318-6485 or through the Contact Us page. Most donations can be used as a tax deduction.